Interested in what's going on? Follow our development trello!
• Fishing - Auto Bowl System
• PVP Tweaks
• Add the colored backpacks
• Buff Infernal Lands Enchants
• Fishing - Lava Revamp
• Visual Cues In Temple
• New Command - !hill
• Tweak 7 Deadly Sins Bosses
• Website - Trello Intergration
• Fishing - Water Rebalancing
• Annihilator Limit Removal
• Leveling QoL - Pirates
• Halloween Event
• EXP Bug for high HP monsters
• Collapser 2-Hand Weapon Quest
• Weapon Damage Tweaks
• Collapser 1-Hand Weapon Quest
• Leveling QoL - Kongra Area
• Command - Hide Broadcasts
• Pumin Pricing Changes
• Broadcast Tweaks
• Infernal Lands Enchantment Fix
• Mersenne Twister implementation for Fishing Bundles
• Temple Position Rework
• Mersenne Twister implementation for dice
• Mersenne Twister implementation on Fishing
• Trade Chat Queue Modification
• New Random Generator Tweak
• Namelock removal system
View the full trello page here: trello.collapser.com
Expertise System Revamp
The expertise system has been overhauled to be less daunting of a grind.
Previously, it would take months to gain a single level of expertise, but that is in the past!
Here is an overview of the expertise system:
All vocations can gain expertise. The skill level that they start to gain it at differs however.
Sorcerers and Druids start to gain expertise at magic level 220. Paladins start to gain expertise at archery level 140. Knights start to gain expertise at melee level 130.
Expertise is gained via training your vocation's primary skill (magic level, archery, melee).
You can speed up the rate in which you gain expertise by using a skill scroll.
Here is an overview of the impact expertise has on enchants:
- Each level of expertise decreases the required health threshold to increase damage by 1%.
- Example: Expertise 0 = 25%, Expertise 2 = 23%
Paladin: Splintering Arrow
- Each level of expertise increases the damage done by splintering arrow and increases the duration of the healing debuff.
- Example for damage: Expertise 0 = 50%, Expertise 2 = 60%
- Example for healing debuff: Expertise 0 = 10000ms, Expertise 2 = 11500ms
Sorcerer: Double Damage
- Each level of expertise increases the damage done by the double damage proc.
- Example: Expertise 0 = 100%, Expertise 2 = 115%
- Each level of expertise increases the duration of the root effect (pvp) and the amount of mana healed (pvm).
- Example for root: Expertise 0 = 2000ms, Expertise 2 = 2500ms
- Example for mana heal: Expertise 0 = 50%, Expertise 2 = 57%
- Each level of expertise increases the amount of health stolen from the target.
- Example: Expertise 0 = 7% of your max health, Expertise 2 = 9% of your max health (halved in PVP)
- Each level of expertise increases the amount of damage impact does.
- Example: Expertise 0 = 20% damage bonus, Expertise 2 = 24% damage bonus
Where to look for news / updates!
Going forward, announcements for server updates and news will be split and sometimes shared between discord, the website, and trello.
Development Trello Only
• Minor game updates will be added only to the dev trello.
• Development notes and progress tracking will only be added to the dev trello.
• Weekly events and smaller pieces of news will only be posted in the announcements section of discord.
• Announcements for polls will only be posted in the discord announcements channel.
• News about minor game updates from the dev trello will be posted in the discord announcements channel.
Development Trello, Discord, and Website
• Major game changes such as large content updates will be announced on the main news section of the website, the announcements section on discord, and in the dev trello.
Accessing these resources:
The development trello can be access via the following link: Collapser Development Trello
The discord server can be accessed by clicking the following link: Collapser Discord Invite
A listing of all major news on the website can be found here: Collapser News Archive