This months update has landed and it's an exciting one!
- Functionality update to reduce the amount of times the Collapser Client is needed to be downloaded. The majority of updates can now happen automatically.
- Added "Exiva Target" function. QoL PvP-Update.
- Added "Soul Regen" for all vocations!
- Scorched Hills (8.5k+) hunting area. Located at the far north-west region of the Deity jungle zone.
- 9k+ team hunt! Never seen before drop of an area specifically designed to benefit team hunts.
- Retro Warrior outfit is now purchasable from Pumin for 35 Orbs.
- Crude Steel item is now stackable.
- Deity Legs Quest has been modified reducing the required player count for completion from 8 to 4.
- You no longer need to wait for House Week to make additions to your house!.
- Create a ticket on discord to submit your request or you can do this through a staff member.
- Removal of house content can only be done in the first week of house rent. Speak to a SGM for this information.
The living forest has returned!
Where is it?
1. Start out by going to the green mile (the teleport in the north eastern section of the temple - Level 500 required).
2. Head north and slightly west along the grassy path and you will find an area with stairs surrounded by four pillars with flames on them.
3. Go down the stairs, head north, and you are there!
How do I get started?
1. First discover the location of the living forest.
2. Talk to the NPC Liara for important information as to how to cut the trees (using special axes that pirates drop).
3. Liara can teleport you directly to the pirate island if you say "send me to pirate island" to her.
4. Collect a bunch of small axes from pirates (the level 400 ones) and pirate skeletons as they do have a chance to break when using them.
5. Head back to the living forest and start chopping away!
Changing the difficulty
Last era, there was only one difficulty for the living forest. This has been changed for this era. There are now five different difficulties to choose from. You can change the difficulty by talking to the NPC Liara, and saying which difficulty you want.
Beginner (Designed for levels 500-1000)
Easy (Designed for levels 1000-1500)
Normal (Designed for levels 1500-2000)
Hard (Designed for levels 2000-2500)
Wicked (Designed for levels 2500-3000)
- After you cut a tree down, it will respawn after 2 minutes.
- Trees will automatically de-spawn if not killed within 8 minutes.
- As an alternative to using the small axes to cut the trees down, you can opt to buy "Treebane" from Pumin for 10 orbs.
Treebane (10 orbs from Pumin) is a special axe for cutting down trees in the living forest. It has the following features:
1. It never breaks
2. It has a higher chance of cutting the trees down.
3. It has a higher chance of wielding neutral matter when cutting trees.
4. It is shiny.
As the server has been open for awhile now, we are now introducing exp catch-up mechanics!
Trello link here
The following changes have been made to the experience stages:
1-249 = 45x (increased from 35x)
250-499 = 40x (increased from 30x)
500-749 = 35x (increased from 25x)
750-999 = 30x (increased from 20x)
1000-1499 = 25x (increased from 15x)
1500-1999 = 20x (increased from 14x)
2000-2499 = 15x (increased from 13x)
2500-2999 = 13x (increased from 12x)
The following changes have been made to experience scrolls:
1-1999 = 10x multiplier increase
2000-2999 = 6x multiplier increase
The following changes have been made to the king of the hill experience bonus:
1-1999 = 8x multiplier increase
2000-2999 = 4x multiplier increase
Additionally, the "Living Forest" has been opened up to further increase leveling speeds for levels 1 ~ 3000.
More information about the Living Forest will be in a separate post!