~Halloween Event Week~
It's that spooky time of year again that we just cannot help but celebrate!
From October 25th up until 1st November we host our annual Halloween week long event!
Automated Week Long Event
- Collect candies and "donate" them to the Haunted Pumpkin for server wide rewards.
- For every 5k Candies donated, the time interval on halloween automated week long event shortens.
- For every 10k Candies donated, +1% of total XP gain of the final Halloween Event Boss.
- Hitting landmark totals of 100k / 200k / 300k etc triggers a Collapser Town Spooky Bonanza Raid for the following day!
Limited time Fishing Monster!
- The "Undead Angler" will be available to catch for the duration of Halloween Event Week.
- Players must be level 5000+ to catch him and also 130 fishing level.
- He gives a whopping 330B experience! Loot also includes high amounts of halloween tokens and candies.
- This monster refuses to be bowled, so be careful who you fish with!
Collect tokens and exchange at Balthazar north of Temple for individual rewards!
- Royal Pumpkin Outfit - 2500 Halloween Tokens.
- Royal Pumpkin Outfit First Addon - 1750 Halloween Tokens.
- Royal Pumpkin Outfit Second Addon - 2000 Halloween Tokens.
- Salem Outfit (black cat) - 3500 Halloween Tokens.
- Witch Doll (decorative) - 5000 Halloween Tokens.
- Myserious Pumpkin (decorative) - 1500 Halloween Tokens.
End of week spectacularly spooky extravaganza event.
- More details of this will be posted on the discord announcements closer to the time!.
- "Pop up" mini raids will be happening during the course of the week, increasing in frequency, difficulty and loot .
This months update has landed and it's an exciting one!
- Functionality update to reduce the amount of times the Collapser Client is needed to be downloaded. The majority of updates can now happen automatically.
- Added "Exiva Target" function. QoL PvP-Update.
- Added "Soul Regen" for all vocations!
- Scorched Hills (8.5k+) hunting area. Located at the far north-west region of the Deity jungle zone.
- 9k+ team hunt! Never seen before drop of an area specifically designed to benefit team hunts.
- Retro Warrior outfit is now purchasable from Pumin for 35 Orbs.
- Crude Steel item is now stackable.
- Deity Legs Quest has been modified reducing the required player count for completion from 8 to 4.
- You no longer need to wait for House Week to make additions to your house!.
- Create a ticket on discord to submit your request or you can do this through a staff member.
- Removal of house content can only be done in the first week of house rent. Speak to a SGM for this information.
The living forest has returned!
Where is it?
1. Start out by going to the green mile (the teleport in the north eastern section of the temple - Level 500 required).
2. Head north and slightly west along the grassy path and you will find an area with stairs surrounded by four pillars with flames on them.
3. Go down the stairs, head north, and you are there!
How do I get started?
1. First discover the location of the living forest.
2. Talk to the NPC Liara for important information as to how to cut the trees (using special axes that pirates drop).
3. Liara can teleport you directly to the pirate island if you say "send me to pirate island" to her.
4. Collect a bunch of small axes from pirates (the level 400 ones) and pirate skeletons as they do have a chance to break when using them.
5. Head back to the living forest and start chopping away!
Changing the difficulty
Last era, there was only one difficulty for the living forest. This has been changed for this era. There are now five different difficulties to choose from. You can change the difficulty by talking to the NPC Liara, and saying which difficulty you want.
Beginner (Designed for levels 500-1000)
Easy (Designed for levels 1000-1500)
Normal (Designed for levels 1500-2000)
Hard (Designed for levels 2000-2500)
Wicked (Designed for levels 2500-3000)
- After you cut a tree down, it will respawn after 2 minutes.
- Trees will automatically de-spawn if not killed within 8 minutes.
- As an alternative to using the small axes to cut the trees down, you can opt to buy "Treebane" from Pumin for 10 orbs.
Treebane (10 orbs from Pumin) is a special axe for cutting down trees in the living forest. It has the following features:
1. It never breaks
2. It has a higher chance of cutting the trees down.
3. It has a higher chance of wielding neutral matter when cutting trees.
4. It is shiny.